Friday, September 18, 2015

Dreaming And Decoding (D A D)

I had this thought once when the atmosphere was dripping cold and my mind was wandering with its wings straight and opened, strong and light. The gush by my ear was so strong that I couldn’t hear a single thought of mine nor that was I trying to think one. It is then when you appeared in your coulourful armour against the rising Sun. it was so aweing that I kept my glide on without parting my eyes from your sight. Not for a single blink. I noticed you grow, growing into the full figure of yours, with all of my attention, my respect, my glee I watched you taking over the Sun. you cast a shadow of your own on the Sun. but unlike the devious eclipse that we witness, it was merry, it was something to rejoice for me for I knew I’d found a new soul to look up to, to look for, to esteem from then on. Goosebumps appeared  soon as it faded out. I was revolving around you, rising and rising with no fraught to take care of… let out my last feather to come in touch with the swirling wind that was thrashing against my bones… yes, I could feel it, I felt it. The feather at the edge, my last feather, my distant associate when looked curved up yet attached, I kept on rising … but now with my eyes closed.

You remained there all through my journey alongside and around you, up you.  Still has got some catching up to do as I am still ascending and still not aware of where to end… or where do you end???

No comments:

Post a Comment